This is the much asked for follow up article to What to Do If Your Family Gets the Bug which I wrote while our family was recovering from the relentlessly nasty Delta version of whatever this thing is.
My previous article is still a wealth of information and I highly recommend you read and share it. Now that the dust has settled over the evil, FDA horse-paste debacle, which saw thousands of pharmacies simply refuse to fulfill much needed prescriptions on the midst of a crisis, and the milder “Omicron” seems to be taking pre-eminence, “yesterday” was the perfect time for you and your family to get the things you need on hand BEFORE you get sick. Yes, I said yesterday. Don’t wait until you are sick. Get early treatment on hand NOW! These Covid treating meds actually seem to be working on any number of colds and flus going around.
Michelle and I have had the privilege of interviewing more doctors and early treatment proponants since I wrote the What To Do If Your Family Gets the Bug article. The FLCCC- covid19criticalcare.com has updated it protocols and tweaked recommendations over the past couple months as well.
This interview with Early Treatment hero Steve Kirsch is amazing. Don’t Get the Vax Early Treatment Saves Lives
Newest: January 19, 2023
Licorice Root to hep prevent blood clots. It was used traditionally for treating a variety of conditions, including lung, liver, circulatory, and kidney diseases. Today, licorice root is promoted as a dietary supplement for conditions such as digestive problems, menopausal symptoms, cough, and bacterial and viral infections. Licorice root is a popular tea ingredient that imparts a sweet taste to loose leaf tea blends. Aside from being tasty, licorice root also has a wealth of health benefits, including reducing inflammation, aiding digestion, and boosting the immune system
Thanks to Steve fluvoxamine is now on the FLCCC as one of it’s frontline covid treatment and Dr Syed Haider is using fluvoxamine along with ivermectin with great success.
Wanna learn more about fluvoxamine? Steve Kirsch breaks it down in his article here: https://www.skirsch.io/fluvoxamine-the-evidence/
Here’s a link to one of our awesome interviews with red pilled super doc Dr. Syed Haider
My previous article goes into the important vitamins and natural remedies to have on hand including
Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Quercetin, Black Cumin Seed Oil, and Zinc.
Get a nebulizer… (you’ll thank me later)- then read my other article on how to use it with peroxide, iodine, and saline.
But you don’t need a nebulizer to
– RINSE YOUR NOSE (especially after being around a crowd of people)… the FLCCC is recommending nasal rinses with iodine and water. It’s simple.
First pour 1½ tablespoons (25ml) of 10% povidone/
iodine solution into a nasal irrigation bottle of 250ml.
– Then fill to top with distilled, sterile or previously boiled water.
– Tilt head back, apply 4–5drops to each nostril. Keep tilted for a few minutes, let drain
These things are great and important but I want to break it down really simply.
1. Our number one recommendation is our friend Dr Syed Haider. The best part of his website is once you are in the system you can contact them indefinitely with questions on how to use the medicines and they will even fill extra scripts as needed if you get sick. A Call to Dr. Haider is about $115 for the consult and then they will hook you up with ivermectin, fluvoxamine, and budesonide. His website is www.mygotodoc.com
2. Seven Cells https://sevencells.com/ Now, I’m going to warn you, Seven Cells specializes in two things… Covid treatment and late night commercial medical issues (if you know what I mean). But on the Covid side, they really are pretty awesome. You can get:
– just Ivermectin,
– an early treatment pack with ivermectin, steroids that the FLCCC recommends (methylprednisolone) and azithromycin,
-long covid kit,
-and they just added a fluvoxamine kit
The plus side is you can get your meds within about a week and the consult fee is only $25. The downside, compared to Dr. Haider’s site, is that you can’t call them back for advice if you get sick and need some extra help.
I don’t get any kickbacks from this, but early treatment journalist Daniel Horowitz from the Blaze has a coupon code DANIEL to get 20% off, which is HUGE!
3. Got a few weeks to wait? Want rock bottom prices? Well, ivermectin in India is bacteria cheap (That’s a ivermectin joke. Ivermectin was first discovered by a scientist in Japan searching the dirt for cures and he found the bacteria that would lead to ivermectin )
Dr. Ardis recommends http://www.alldaychemist.com
I’ve known several people who used them.
There is also www.buy-pharma.md which is less expensive.
4. Now, if you are down with covid and need medicines quicker, you’ll need to go back to my previous article and wade through the options that are nationwide and in your state.
https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/covid-19-care-providers/ has a good running list. Often times a local doctor in your state is really nice to have. I’ve known several people that found new primary care physicians, but it takes some digging and calling, which you don’t want to do when you are sick. There are several sites that are nationwide. I can’t recommend any one in particular from personal use except SynergyDCP, which we used when we got sick. We then switched to an Ohio based doctor who we could consult on on a more personal level and really talk.
– www.synergydcp.com is nationwide and will get with you in 24 hrs but are kind of expensive, especially if you have multiple people
–https://www.pushhealth.com/drugs/ivermectin is nationwide
– med station https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=18386235
There are several more, just keep calling around until you get ahold of someone. Don’t give up!
Ask DR ARDIS Livestream 12/12/2022 11am PT 2pm ET
https://thegoodinside.com/6-big-health-benefits-of-zeolite/6 Benefits of Zeolite
https://de.m.pipingrock.com/calcium-supplements/edta-calcium-disodium-600-mg-200-quick-release-capsules-7782 Just to add to the list, Sherry Ten Penny encourages “Zeolite” detoxin Zeolite is a highly effective natural supplement to bolster your health. Along with its ability to remove toxins from the body, it can alkalize, improve mood, strengthen the immune system, and even protect against harmful microbes.Bentonite ClayChristmas presents, Advertising this for Christmas presents, mask for your face, skin, hair scalpTo add to the bug list antitoxins, removes metals other toxins. Dr. Ardis uses every day.https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/bentonite-clay-benefits