Jim Caviezel, Abby Johnson & General Micheal Flynn!
John Yep from Catholics For Catholics, joined Resistance Chicks to discuss the upcoming Rosary Rally to Save Ohio’s Children in Cincinnati that will feature Pro-Life speaker Abby Johnson, General Micheal Flynn, and Sound of Freedom’s Jim Caviezel. The organization that brought you the Dodger Stadium Rally is coming to help pray for Ohio to make the right decision on August 8th and vote YES on Issue 1 to help save Ohio’s children from the radical left’s agenda. Please join us Sunday August 6th from 3-6 pm. Dorl Field 4525 Beech St, Norwood, OH 45212
Watch the LIVE Premiere Interview with John Yep
at 6:30pm EST on Rumble or
at the Bottom of this Page!
Join us IN PERSON Sunday, August 6th, 2023
3-6 PM EST
At Dorl Field Norwood, OH
Click Here for More Information
Follow the Catholics For Catholics On Youtube: Click Here
Follow the Catholics For Catholics On Twitter: Click Here
Follow the Catholics For Catholics On Truth Social: Click Here
The radical left and Planned Parenthood have targeted Ohio in an attempt to put our state on par with California when it comes to killing babies in the womb. Not only that, but they would like to use the weak Constitutional Amendment process in Ohio to enact a progressive agenda by majority vote.
The Ohio Constitution has been amended 172 times and is 15x longer than the US Constitution. Special Interest groups spent over $50 million to amend the Ohio Constitution in the last 3 elections. Issue 1 is designed to counter the extremist abortion lobby’s push to permit the killing of preborn life – at any stage in pregnancy – this November. Abortion is currently legal in Ohio through 22 weeks of a woman’s pregnancy. Just days ago, the well-funded abortion lobby – which hired professional, out-of-state name gatherers – submitted enough petitions to place a pro-abortion measure on the state’s ballot in November. The abortion groups – Ohioans for Reproductive Freedom and Protect Choice Ohio – needed to collect 413,000 valid signatures to place the Ohio Right to Make Reproductive Decisions Including Abortion Initiative (2023) on the November ballot. They submitted 710,131.
Though the signatures still must be validated by the Ohio Secretary of State’s office, the sheer number of names submitted practically guarantees that it will be placed on the November ballot. The abortion lobby is set to spend a breathtaking $35 million to pass the measure in November. It would legalize abortion in Ohio throughout all stages of a woman’s pregnancy and enshrine abortion as a so-called “right” in the state’s constitution. If passed, the Right to Make Reproductive Decisions Initiative would also destroy parental rights by permitting minors to receive abortions and so-called sex-change surgeries without parental notification. Ohio’s Center for Christian Virtue (CCV), a Focus on the Family-allied state family policy council, says this initiative would lead to a loss of 30,000 preborn babies every year to abortion in Ohio.
Vote Yes on Issue One. Ohio’s Constitution is a foundational document that establishes our form of government and protects our individual freedoms. Today, the Constitution is far too easy to amend and should have the same protections as the U.S. Constitution and the majority of other states. It should not be amended based on policy priorities of deep-pocketed special interests or the changing political winds. What Issue 1 Does
● Elevates the Standard. By raising the threshold for constitutional amendments to 60%, the People will ensure amendments have widespread support and tell special interests that our Constitution is not for sale. This will protect Ohio’s Constitution similar to the way the U.S. Constitution has been protected since our country’s founding.
● Empowers People Across Ohio. By requiring signatures from voters in every county, special interests will no longer be able to cherry-pick where they gather signatures. Instead, starting January 1, 2024, a diverse and representative population of Ohioans will determine whether proposed amendments appear on the ballot.
● Eliminates Second Bites at the Apple . By restricting do-overs on signature submissions, starting January 1, 2024, special interests will have one chance to play by the rules when gathering signatures to place proposed amendments on the ballot. What Issue 1 Does Not Do
● End citizen-led constitutional amendments.
● Change Ohioans ability to make changes in the Ohio Revised Code.
● Remove the People’s critical role in our state government
For ALL the information you need on Issue 1
LIVE Stream Options:
CloutHub: https://www.clouthub.com/resistancechicks Channel 1620
Watch LIVE on Rumble